Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Muslims ONLY!! How many of you converted to Islam and left Christianity! Thank Allah! Serious responses!?

Serious response or I will report you and block you. Thanks!

You have no life if you come here and say block me and stupid stuff. It jsut shows how lost you are. If you were happy in your religion you would come here and say stupid stuff.

Favorite Answer

i was born a muslim.

Thank Allah!

Allahu Akbar!

hehe

nice turban/scarf. i like it. really

Although I never claimed any religion including Christianity, I do want to convert or should I say revert since we were all born into Islam. Nothing seemed to make since before and I had no understanding until I began to dig deep into Islam and meet many great Muslim followers. I have always seeked knowledge and the truth and will continue to do so.

Islam is the final word of God. And it remains unchanged, so it's far easier to understand. Christianity has had books removed from the Bible and has had other alterations from mistranslating for 2000 years. Therefore there are a lot of versions and it's impossible to get a straight answer.

I am Muslim Thank Allah best religion in the world. And the fastest growing. I love the community and the women. Every is great. I am sorry we have some weirdos on here the feel the need to comment it shows how miserable they are. Just ignore them they are sick and need to be saved.

I tried Islam for 4 years but then i realized how wrong it was...God led me back to the true religion of Catholicism. Thank God!

alhamdu lillah allazy ja'alana muslimeen

i havent .