What do you think about my "love" poem? (Just lie and say you like it, por favor)?

Love is elusive, love is insane, and just like an arrow shot right through my brain, it's always around, but then it goes away, no one gets enough, but enough is not for me, I get all I deserve, please come and torture me, but I can't get enough, because enough is not to be, it's the source of all the... show more Love is elusive, love is insane, and just like an arrow shot right through my brain, it's always around, but then it goes away, no one gets enough, but enough is not for me, I get all I deserve, please come and torture me, but I can't get enough, because enough is not to be, it's the source of all the pleasure, the cause of all the pain, it might last a lifetime, or be gone yesterday, you can never win, it's almost certain you will lose, it will make you wise as you act like fool, it's nowhere in between, outside of space & time, it's our purest white light, it's our darkest side, it will leave you stranded as it takes you for a ride, it will leave you blinded as it gives you new sight, it can be your worst nightmare, it can be your dream come true, it's not supernatural, but the demon will possess you, when we are without it, we are truly free, but we yearn for that cage, it's the place we want to be, inside us all is an infinite supply but we never notice what's in front of our eyes.
Update: All right...who gave Mary two thumbs down...there was nothing wrong with her answer, darn it...that was uncalled for...