I need a tracking number for an item sent to Germany.?

I sell on eBay and I mailed out someone's package. However, since I live in Japan (I'm in the Army, stationed over here) and they are in Germany, it's taking a long time and they are getting impatient despite the fact I let them know shipping takes a while. They only provided me with $10 for shipping... show more I sell on eBay and I mailed out someone's package. However, since I live in Japan (I'm in the Army, stationed over here) and they are in Germany, it's taking a long time and they are getting impatient despite the fact I let them know shipping takes a while. They only provided me with $10 for shipping and shipping was $15 so I paid $5 out of my own pocket.
They did not pay for insurance and the PO said with parcel mail, there was no way to track it.
I have no tracking number but I am a honest seller and did not lie about anything but now I have no way of proving that I mailed anything out at all.
The item was for one shirt, which was $20 total including the $10 shipping.
I do not want to get negative feedback and I don't want to have to refund their money since I already lost money on the sale and the cost of shipping.
I need a tracking number or the number from a customs form for anything shipped out to anywhere in Germany anytime between the 14th of January and the 16th of January.
Update: The buyer did not pay for a tracking number or insurance however, in order to "win" the claim that they opened, I am suppose to prove that the item was indeed shipped and the only way I can do this is with a tracking number...seems kinda unfair since they chose NOT to pay for that...:(