Do You Celebrate Asian/Chinese New Year?

I celebrate Lao, Thai and Chinese New Year. There's a festival every year for each of these where I live. Separate ones, too! I can't wait.

Lao and Thai New Years fall on different days. They're basically celebrating their own new years. Similar to Chinese one.

Sawatdee bpee mai means "Happy New Year" in Lao.

Favorite Answer

Yes, just 7 more days 'til Chinese/Vietnamese New Year! Wahoo for us!! In general, I think Asian New Year holiday is sooo much more fun to celebrate. There are sooo many different types of foods, special New Year flowers, many traditional rituals to prepare for a fresh beginning, and so many more New Year music. I know it's the water-throwing for Thai and Lao as spring-cleansing ritual on New Year's day. For us, it's cleaning house (every corner and crevice), get a new haircut, new chopsticks, plates, bowls, spoons----ESPECIALLY new clothes. Do you do all of these things, too? I am already blasting the techno-remixed Chinese New Year songs!!! ;D

i celebrate Chinese New Year!

i live in Indonesia currently, and i know it sounds kinda lame, but i love to watch lion dances held around here in my country.. ^^

what is Lao and Thai New Year?

merely help with time-honored stuff. whilst ever you decide directly to be responsive to how some thing works you circulate to the producer and study the guidelines. God created us and he left a e book of training in the back of for us to stay with. If a man or woman is able or church the place they do no longer sense they are listening to something filling those voids then they could desire to seek for yet another place or worship. God is right here to respond to all of our needs and desires. He created us excited by a objective with particular presents. in case you're no longer making use of them for what he planned then of path you sense lost. seek for suggestion from the the producer!

Cool, but no I don't