Who the heck is voting for Hillary Clinton???? I'm not a liberal but if I where, Obama is the obvious choice.

It just doesn't make logical sense to me to vote for Hillary. Please, someone explain this to me.

Favorite Answer

Youre kidding right?

He's unqualified

He's an excellent, uplifting speaker but who has little specifics or substance to back it up

He's only 46. I'll bet the dems plan running him in 2016 when he has much better chance of winning.

His senate record was rather atrocious, the worst of all dems as a matter of fact. I also find it highly disturbing that he voted for the Patriot act.

When it comes down to it, he has a lot of potential, but seriously, he's a greenhorn. To put up someone armed only with words against a seasoned politician like McCain would be suicide!

The dems are thinking that the Clinton machine will have a much better chance of rolling over McCain than one inexperienced voice in the wilderness like Obama's

• On many issues they actually have fairly similar viewpoints but on balance, yes, Obama is more liberal. Obama gets a 0% from conservative special interest group Eagle Forum compared to Hillary's 11% and the John Birch Society grants 33% to Hilary in comparison to Obama's 18%.

Also, from an anti-war standpoint, Obama pulls a 67% from liberal special interest group Peace Action while Hillary scores 56%.

If you are a true-blue liberal, Obama would be a better choice than Hillary...slightly.

Your follow-up comments proves what a dumb-*** you are. How is voting against funding the troops in order to bring them home and SAVING THE LIVES OF OUR TROOPS be against them? Last time I checked, trying to save someones life was a GOOD THING, sending someone to be killed was NOT. Plus, they announced beforehand that they would vote against it. The headcounters already knew the measure would pass without their NO votes. So, their no vote was purely a symbolic political move. That they will remain strong in their vision. This funding without having a clear set of goals to be met for withdrawal is wrong. Nobody is denying the troops armor. The armor was defective and not supported by the army. When are you cons going to get it? This is NOT a war we can win! I guess you like high gas prices, our floundering economy and the 12.5 MILLION dollars our government spends EVERY HOUR on the war in Iraq which is only producing NEGATIVE results! This is money we could use at HOME. Spent on the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! Edit: I was going to respond to your follow-up comments, but what is the point? You have your opinions, and I have mine. I think by your comments that obviously, you just do not understand much of your rationale. Quite simply, all your arguments fall through as soon as you said that our high gas prices are not caused by the war. That just shows how very little you do pay attention.

If anything else the visceral reactions of the Republicans towards her make her look interesting.

I mean, Republicans would love nothing more than another milquetoast to whom they could roll in any partisan debate.

But the sheer horror that the thought of Madam President, is enough to give it a second thought.

Particularly since the Republicans have been bullying the Clintons for so very long. And I like to see Bullys get their just due.

The major number of democratic idiots.

I agree with you about no logical sense voting for her.

Jews are because Barack Obama is a member of Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ. Its minister, and Obama's spiritual adviser, is the Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. In 1982, the church launched Trumpet Newsmagazine; Wright's daughters serve as publisher and executive editor. Every year, the magazine makes awards in various categories. Last year, it gave the Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. Trumpeter Award to a man it said "truly epitomized greatness." That man is Louis Farrakhan.

Maybe for Wright and some others, Farrakhan "epitomized greatness." For most Americans, though, Farrakhan epitomizes racism, particularly in the form of anti-Semitism. Over the years, he has compiled an awesome record of offensive statements, even denigrating the Holocaust by falsely attributing it to Jewish cooperation with Hitler -- "They helped him get the Third Reich on the road." His history is a rancid stew of lies.

Obama’s attendance at a madrasa, and his connection with a Black separatist minister, take on added seriousness in light of his recent visit to Al Sharpton’s racist and anti-Semitic hate group.

A madrasa is a strict / rigid islamic religious academy, for those of you who are unfamiliar with the term.

If your not a liberal why would you vote for either of them? You have choice. they both support and promote illegal amnesty so why you would consider them at all is beyond me.

When someone gives you a good answer let me know. I don't understand it either.

She's experienced and prepared to become our next President. That's all.

If you don't understand that, then you must be lost.

iam, some like it some dont, its your choice, just because you dont like her does not mean i make fun of your favored