Great mothers/daughters/sisters why become so bad when they become mother in law?

It is shocking to see them change in this role. I have seen my own mother changing. Suddenly they change and only with their daughter in law they are like that. Finding fault all the time. Trying to ruin the relaship of the couples. Never digest the could being happy. Make every possible hurdle to stop... show more It is shocking to see them change in this role. I have seen my own mother changing.

Suddenly they change and only with their daughter in law they are like that. Finding fault all the time. Trying to ruin the relaship of the couples. Never digest the could being happy.

Make every possible hurdle to stop their entertainment and enjoyment.

It is a serious issue, but always neglected by many.

I want females to answer this. Don't defent or justify this act. It is true and it happens.

Atleast knowing that it has become a serious, tell me females will you change and not be like the tyical mother in laws.
Update: Everyone is trying to one way or the other protect the mother in law, instead of addressing the issue.

Why we always shy away from truth. Please talk about the bad bad mother in laws. They are not few.... there are many