What series are you/have you been addicted to?

In my case many...

I've been watching ER since it's premiere in 1994

I watched Gilmore Girls from 2001 till its end last year

I watched Friends from 2001 to 2004 (which means I had a lot catching up to do in the years after it's ending)

I watch Two and a Half Men since 2005 and Cold Case since 2006

I also watched Reunion (2005)(which was cancelled before completion, big mistake) Pasadena in 2001, Popular, several episodes of Once and Again, the last half of the last season of Joan of Arcadia... among others... so what are yours?

Favorite Answer

Prison Break (although the Season 3 get too boring already, no new concepts just different characters)

Supernatural (whew exciting paranormal stories with the cute brothers in town)

Smallville (I love Superman, hehehehe)

One Tree Hill (Have lots of lessons in life that you can pick up. Great story line & actors)

Alias (Love to see girls in action & not just the love of interest. Although Season 4 & 5 has lost its concept)

Brothers & Sisters (Good series for family)

Roswell (If you are into sci-fi & alien thing, this series is ok. Alien in a human body living {or at least} like an ordinary human. Although the last season seems to be not good.

Dark Angel (Seeing Jessical Alba do her actions as a genetically engineered being)

7th Heaven (I really love this series, good thing to watch with your family)

• mysti

Lost. I can't wait for it to come back on Thursday! I've been watching it since the beginning or otherwise, I wouldn't be able to pick back up where it left off last season. That's the only thing about it....you can't miss any episodes or you'll get "lost", too. But it's such a great show and I can't miss it!

I used to be really into ER back in the earlier days, myself. But it's just not the same anymore, to me.

I guess the 2 other shows I am sort of addicted to are American Idol and Deal or No Deal.

• hyten

Uglies Cirque du Freak Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Confessions of a Shopaholic Princess Diaries Gossip Girl (the sequence) The Mortal Instruments trilogy Inkheart I've cherished: A Thousand Splended Suns - Khaled Hosseini The Host - Stephanie Meyer (twilight sucks, however this ebook is beautiful well!) The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold To Kill a Mocking Bird - Harper Lee A Child Called It - David Pelzer Ten Little Indians - Agatha Christie My favorite authors are: E. Lockhart, Sarah Dessen, Agatha Christie & Meg Cabot (: take a look at studying stuff by way of them, it is not too girly - and their books are fascinating.

MANY!

Grey's Anatomy

Supernatural

Gilmore Girls

Private Practice

Two and a Half Men

One Tree Hill

well I Like a lot of shows. I watched ER before too,but after all the original cast left I stop watching it.Felicity was one of my must see shows,Ally MC Beal was one of 5 shows That I cry for when it ended, the other 4 was 7th heaven, Friends, Party of five, will and Grace. right now I'm into Heroes , Grey's Anatomy, Kyle XY, House,and Brothers and Sisters...

Flavor Of Love

Family Guy

ATHF

I Love New York

Celeb Rehab With Dr. Drew

• Moonlight

• csi83

The X-Files

CSI

House

South Park

Law & Order: CI

• Iceman

Lost, Heroes, and Prison Break

Prison Break

All the CSI's

Supernatural

One Tree Hill(Best season so far is this season)

Charmed

ER

Reba

Seinfeld

Chuck

Reaper

Heroes