Is the Bible infallible because it claims to be the word of God...?

which in turn makes God infallible because the Bible, which is infallible is such because it's the word of God?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_lo...
Update: ""we believe in God not because of the Bible. the Bible is the word of God.
God first, then Bible. linear, not circular.""

I'm sorry, where did you find your God again?
Update 2: "There is a starting point to the logical flow, and that starting point is God."

Now you're telling me that God wrote the Bible?!
Update 3: ""The Bible, the Scriptures of the Old Testament and the New Testament, preserved for us in the Masoretic text (Old Testament) Textus Receptus (New Testament) and in the King James Bible, is verbally and plenarily inspired of God. It is the inspired, inerrant, infallible, and altogether authentic,... show more ""The Bible, the Scriptures of the Old Testament and the New Testament, preserved for us in the Masoretic text (Old Testament) Textus Receptus (New Testament) and in the King James Bible, is verbally and plenarily inspired of God. It is the inspired, inerrant, infallible, and altogether authentic, accurate and authoritative Word of God, therefore the supreme and final authority in all things.""

So, the Bible also calls itself infallible?
Update 4: It's still circular.
Update 5: shjOlds_442, did you follow my link?
Update 6: "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

So says the BIBLE! What part of the question did you not understand?
22 answers 22