Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Is liking The Smiths, The Cure, New Order, Depeche mode considered gay?

I love these bands but I'm not gay and my friend heard me listening to The Smiths and thinks I'm gay now.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We used to score hot chicks off that stuff in my hey day.

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is liking The Smiths, The Cure, New Order, Depeche mode considered gay?

I love these bands but I'm not gay and my friend heard me listening to The Smiths and thinks I'm gay now.

Source(s): liking smiths cure order depeche mode considered gay: https://shortly.im/Y1fKN
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

THE CURE!!!!!!!!, Depeche Mode, New Order, The Smiths GREAT Question!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is certainly not gay...songs by those bands are indicative of the New Wave era in the 80s and early 90s. Those groups came out with some of the best songs. How about the group Heaven 17 and their song Let Me Go.. Amazing.. or even Yazz, etc... Love it and enjoy !!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

New Order Gay

• Gay people listen to this music and some of the lyrics suggest bisexual feelings but it's still good music IMO. Why are you going to let that stop you from listening to the music you like? What do you like about it? If you have good reasons to like it then keep listening to it. Is your friend who thinks your gay a girl or a guy?

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axSUG

Definitely the Smiths.

• 7 years ago

Your friend is freaking idot, just because you listening to those bands doesn't make you gay. That means you have great taste in music.

• 1 decade ago

If you were born in the 70's then NO but maybe todays kids think you bat for the other side if you like these dudes

Source(s): I was there
  • 1 decade ago

No way... I love them. These are real talents, unlike all this Jonas Brothers, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus etc. bs you hear all these retards talking about. You have good taste in music.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.