What could happen in the long run to my dual LCD and/or their AC?

Here is my situation: 2 LCDs, one of them being kinda old but less Amperage (call it be mon_1) the other one being something from a junk dealer working too but did not have power adapter (let it be mon_2); 2 AC/DC adapters, one being a perfectly 4 Amp guy from mon_1 but being used in mon_2 (let it be ac_1, the... show more Here is my situation: 2 LCDs, one of them being kinda old but less Amperage (call it be mon_1) the other one being something from a junk dealer working too but did not have power adapter (let it be mon_2); 2 AC/DC adapters, one being a perfectly 4 Amp guy from mon_1 but being used in mon_2 (let it be ac_1, the other one is from something else but I had to splice the cable and cross polarity, IT IS 1.2 AMP BUT USED WITH MON_1 THAT SHOULD TAKE 1.5 AMP (let the AC be ac_2).

They are in dual display configuration to a machine that runs GeForce 7600 and PSU of 400 watts, one of them need Analog-DVI adapter; somehow ac_2 is working with mon_1 even though the power grade is mismatched. So here is my question: is there going to be a problem in the long run to mon_1, mon_2, ac_1, ac_2, and/or computer if I keep using ac_2 with mon_1?
Update: Both LCD are 12 volt, there's no issue with that, but wattage really not sure, talk about those after telling me about the under amperage.
1 answer 1