what does is mean if a guy....?

will start texting you and then suddenly stop... i mean he obviously could be busy but he does is almost every time.... it confuses me lol. does that mean he doesn't want to talk or is it nothing and i am just being silly.

Favorite Answer

He could have not noticed that he got a new text. It happens to me here and then.

Oh this happens all the time, don't worry. Sometimes things come up, like say you're on a park bench waiting for a bus when you decide to text someone. If a relative or an old school mate walks by, they will probably start talking to you.

Its common curtosy not to just whip out your phone in a conversation like that to reply to a text right away, that's obviously rude.

You just gotta wait it out until its over, which sometimes takes a while.

Don't fret over something little, and if its really bothering you, just give him a little call, its more polite to say "just a moment i gotta take this quickly" instead of "just a moment i gotta text my friend back" people understand phone calls better.

it is probably nothing maybe just a quedink-a-dink that it happens almost every time it is most likely nothing im almost positive

Maybe he wants some space from you and stuff

Source(s): me

what does it mean when a girl does it... because im wondering the same thing...