Am I striaght ,lesbian,or bi?

I am so confused right now, I am 15 and I have been a tomboy all of my life, I wear guy clothes and I don't act girly but, ever since I can remember I have always liked girls since I was in kindergarden, and right now I really really like this one girl,and I've had a crush on her for two yrs. now,but anyway... show more I am so confused right now, I am 15 and I have been a tomboy all of my life, I wear guy clothes and I don't act girly but, ever since I can remember I have always liked girls since I was in kindergarden, and right now I really really like this one girl,and I've had a crush on her for two yrs. now,but anyway sometimes I can tell when a guy is nice looking but I don't think I would have sex with a guy,it just seems nasty to me to even touch a penis.I don't think I would have a problem having sex with a girl, as a matter of fact I usually fantisize about being with women like Jennifer aniston,Megan Fox,Jessica alba...ect. anyways I just don't know one day I'll be like I'm deffinently a lesbian, and then the next day I'll be like well maybe I'm bi,I've read books and I've took test online and I just can't figure out what I really am.I mean do lesbian girls still think guys look nice but they see girls better looking?I sometimes think I'm a soft butch but now I just don't know.
35 answers 35