Find the country in Central America that is not on the Carribean Sea.?

I am a student and I have these questions every week. Please answer and help me out! ^.^

Favorite Answer

The only country at this point to still not have access to the Caribbean Sea is El Salvador. Guatemala too at one point was largely shut out, but Belize and Honduras each gave up portions of their territory for Guatemala to have access. In the case of Belize it was part of the settlement for Guatemala to stop using threats of taking over Belize(British Honduras) by force and annexing it into their country...

El Salvador doesn't really lose out though, they are still involved in the Association of Caribbean States (ACS) for example which one day might form a Free Trade zone.

http://www.acs-aec.org/

Definitely El Salvador.

the answer is el salvador

if you use the link you can see that el salvador is just north of where it says north pacific ocan and that it has absolutely 0 borders with the caribean