cute or not cute?

i love when guys where eye liner do u? its soo cute!

i LUV that pix!

Best Answer

I depends. I think it looks bad when they wear so much it looks like racoon eyes, but a little is really cute. But they have to have the style to pul it off.

Yes!

Absolutely... I wish there were more of them around.

It says a lot about the guy; If a guy has enough guts to go around with make-up on and be proud of it, they are a person that I would like to know, as you could learn a lot from them.

• J

Me? personally, no. I'm not into the emo/goth/punk type of style where guys may wear eyeliner. I'm not going to be stereotypical and sexist and claim/state that make-up is ONLY for females, however, it's generally been known that only females wear make-up and guys only wear it for theatrical/acting/Halloween purposes, and that's how I think of it.

I have to say, it sounds weird...but yeah it's pretty hot on some guys..Jared Leto? Oh yeah!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u315/CyanidexFa...

I think though only rockers can pull it off.

Source(s): Lizzrod: HAH! That cracked me up.

NO. mayb 4 rock stars lyk pete wentz, but not ur average guy.

It depends on the guy. If it is his "style", then it can look ok. But, most can not pull it off.

some look cute, but others when they wear it, kinda makes them look gay...

but it depends on who's wearing the eye liner

^_^

it's not eyeliner! it's GUY LINER..lol and it could be cool i guess, if you run out you could borrower his!

• not really my type except for two exception! pete wentz and johnny depp!! love them! so hott but other than that not really!! sry

YES. guys look HOT in eyeliner. and i mean HOT.

haha XD