cute or not cute?

i love when guys where eye liner do u? its soo cute!

Update:

i LUV that pix!

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I depends. I think it looks bad when they wear so much it looks like racoon eyes, but a little is really cute. But they have to have the style to pul it off.

• 1 decade ago

Yes!

Absolutely... I wish there were more of them around.

It says a lot about the guy; If a guy has enough guts to go around with make-up on and be proud of it, they are a person that I would like to know, as you could learn a lot from them.

• J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Me? personally, no. I'm not into the emo/goth/punk type of style where guys may wear eyeliner. I'm not going to be stereotypical and sexist and claim/state that make-up is ONLY for females, however, it's generally been known that only females wear make-up and guys only wear it for theatrical/acting/Halloween purposes, and that's how I think of it.

• 1 decade ago

I have to say, it sounds weird...but yeah it's pretty hot on some guys..Jared Leto? Oh yeah!

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u315/CyanidexFa...

I think though only rockers can pull it off.

Source(s): Lizzrod: HAH! That cracked me up.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO. mayb 4 rock stars lyk pete wentz, but not ur average guy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends on the guy. If it is his "style", then it can look ok. But, most can not pull it off.

• 1 decade ago

some look cute, but others when they wear it, kinda makes them look gay...

but it depends on who's wearing the eye liner

^_^

• 1 decade ago

it's not eyeliner! it's GUY LINER..lol and it could be cool i guess, if you run out you could borrower his!

• not really my type except for two exception! pete wentz and johnny depp!! love them! so hott but other than that not really!! sry

• 1 decade ago

YES. guys look HOT in eyeliner. and i mean HOT.

haha XD

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.