CUTE asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

What does this quote means to you ? Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.”?

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.”

Best Answer

To me it means that everyday we're worried about the following day, because you don't know what it could happen. When tomorrow comes, you see it's always like that: you worry for the next day, and so on and so on. But there's no reason to do it: because tomorrow will come, and we'll see how it will be.

• dunt

Today Is The Tomorrow

well, you know like how you might worry about something that might happen tomorrow, well then when it really is tomorrow it really be today so today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday and if you still don't get it read it slowly and think about the yesterday part first ok so like yesterday was the day we worried about tomorrow and tomorrow is today i think ok now I'm all confused

yesterday we were worried what might come tomorrow.... and when we landed in today (yesterday s tomorrow) nothing happened except we got to see one more day..... why do we worry so much about tomorrow, just think that tomorrow is another day in our life, like every day......

this is a wonderful quote, yesterday s tomorrow is TODAY...... life is like that..... live in the present,,,,, i think yesterday is a history,,,,, tomorrow is a mystery,,, but today is a gift and that;s why it called as PRESENT.... live it.....

Yesterday you were worrying about tomorrow which is now today.

huh? But i think it means if you worry about today you wont be ready or focused on what will come your way tomorrow?? Like who ior what you are today...will determine who you are tomorrow...man. I know!! I just cant explain it!!!

Basically dont worry. Whatever is meant to be...it will be. You cant change your future. It is what it is so there's no need to worry.

• You have 2 think about it. Today is the tommorow we worried about yesterday. I'm pretty sure it means yesterday, today was tommorow that we were worried about.

personally that means that i keep worrying about tomorro, and today was what i worried about yesterday, to me it also means stop worrying about tomorrow and just live life day by day...

• birdie

It means dont worry. Take one day at a time.

I like this one "The longest day has an end."

The flip side of your quote.

today is what you were fretting about the day before. its pretty self explanatory, but i think it means the next day will come so there's no point in worrying!