what is the best class for pvp and leveling in wow?

dont say hunter plz

Favorite Answer

There is absolutely no best class in PvP, only good players.

Leveling there may be an argument for. For solo leveling I think it would suck being a restoration class of any variety do to the lack of DPS and the shear time it would take. Classes that drain their mana/hp quickly would also kind of suck just do to all the downtime from resting. With that said, the best solo leveling class I would say is probably an enhancement shaman. Between totems and heals shamans are capable of surviving rough encounters and the occasional group quest objective but at the same time they have a decent general longevity with mana/hp because they don't really nuke with magic and do decent melee DPS. There's several that are all pretty equally soloable, I just think enhancement shaman sticks out above the rest.

Leveling would be a lock or a hunter.

You need someone less squishy for PvP so druid or rogue

Lock mage or rogue. Lock's good for solo leveling, got mine lvld pretty high quickly. DoTs own in pvp.