Can I get My canceled Auto Insurance policy reinstated at the same rates i had before i got cancel?

I just recently switched my Insurance company from Farm Bureau to Geico cause Geico was alot Cheaper whoever with Farm bureau I only paid every six months and have done that for like 5 years and Geico wanted me to pay every month so I forgot about paying it this month because I am not used to paying monthly. so... show more I just recently switched my Insurance company from Farm Bureau to Geico cause Geico was alot Cheaper whoever with Farm bureau I only paid every six months and have done that for like 5 years and Geico wanted me to pay every month so I forgot about paying it this month because I am not used to paying monthly. so will GEICO let me reinstate my Policy with the same Rates? Any help would be awesome.