Who's booked their holidays?

I've just booked all of my holidays for the year who else has booked thiers and where are you going. I'm going to South Africa for a week in Feb. A week in Scotland in May a week in France in July and a week in Greece in September.

Favorite Answer

me my partner and little girl decided to go on hol together with my mum dad and 3 younger siblings. we booked with first choice to go to the red sea for 2 weeks all inclusive in a 5 star hotel this september.

THEN

my mum changed her mind and decided she did not want to go abroad.

couldnt cancel coz then we would loose 1500 between us and couldnt find 5 people to take there place.

so in the end weve jus swapped the hol to go to a haven holiday camp in devon for a week in august.

very dissapointed but hey at least my deposit for egjpt paid off the haven so i didnt have to put any money towards it. but still id rather be abroad

• Yes, I have!

Key West, Florida in April. Aspen, Colorado in October. Ambergris Caye, Belize in early December and then back home for the week between Christmas & New Years.

By the way, you'll love Greece. Be sure to visit Red Beach!

• Pompal

I book very early (DIY) or, occasionally, last minute (with a tour operator on-line). Booked for Spain in March, Cyprus in May and Montenegro in September. Will then have a cheap week, in November, back in Spain.

Just love holidays and travel.

Lucky You! I haven't been away on holiday for 12 years so my lovely Son and Daughter-in-law have paid for me to go abroad with them and the children for 2 weeks in July.

I only wish I knew where I was going. They won't tell me because it's a surprise.

I've booked 3 weeks to Australia in April to visit family but can't decide where to go later in the year.

teletext! its proper cheap but it can be abit of a nightmare as you have to call up and book and sometimes the holidays have gone! its definatly worth a look tho! i just got back from a week in majorca all inclusive with my partner and it only cost us £580 for a week with flights and taxes included!

I wish I had holidays to take but that would require to much time out of work and I need the income

you lucky hting hope you enjoy yourself, i haven't booked anything yet but i would like to go dubai, morocco, south africa and new york obviously not all at the same time. i really need a holiday

Sounds like you will be a busy guy! I am just now starting to plan and make reservations for my vacation in June.

Wow... seriously sounds like fun... nope I haven't booked anything yet. I never know what I feel like doing until I get close to the time for me to do it.