Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Does having multiple partners at once make you a tramp?

I've always had more than one "good friend" at once. But does having multiple sex partners at once make you a slut?

What about situations where it's just you and 3 or 4 people of another gender, but you all agree that you're just going to have fun together and not get jealous or emotionally attached? Doesn't anyone else enjoy these kinds of parties more than traditional "dating"? Am I just weird enjoying multiple people at a time?

Why do my friends judge me about this so much?

Favorite Answer

It doesn't make you a tramp.

Call me -_^ =P

If you have to ask this question, obviously you are feeling like a whore on some level. I'm not saying that you are a whore because I don't know you, but slepping with several people at the same time is a very whorish act. What about diseases? Or Pregnancy? Condoms are not 100% effective. Is having sex worth your health? Find one person and be happy with them. You may think all you are doing now is having fun, but you'd feel really stupid when AIDS knocked on your door. Was it worth it for an hours worth of pleasure? Your friends may judge you because they care about you and want the best for you. Being whorish, I'm sure, is not the best that you can do with your life.

One rule of thumb is...If you wouldn't tell your grandmother about it then it is not good. Also, no man will ever respect you if he learns about it. Remember, you will not always be a kid and your past WILL catch up with you. Besides if you catch something, I know "It won't happen to me. My friends are clean". I wonder how many people said that just before they found out they had an STD. You will be required to report all your sex partners to the doctor so he can turn those names over to the county health department. So they can be called in and tested. If you don't give all the names you can/will be charged with a crime and could be sued if you give someone a disease and don't tell them.

• Amelie

Yep, it does. And you'll loose the ability to love. The nasty thing about this kind of life style is that you end up lonely with no husband, kids, family... nobody really close to you who cares about you. Don't do it to yourself.

Maybe the inherent sense of morality most people have is there for a good reason, to protect us from harming ourselves. And maybe your friends are more concerned than judgmental.

If this is what you are into then why are you sharing that part of yourself with people who you know will disapprove?

haveing multible partners over your lifetime does not make you a tramp..........having multible partners at the same time does however

if it's something u always do then i wud say yeah, if a mate of mine was doing it all the time i wud call her a whore

Multible partners at one time? What do you think?

This does not makes you a tramp,,,,,,it does how ever makes you a very happy and secure person,,,,,,,and the reason people judge you so much is because they do not have the guts to do it them self,,,,,,,,Unfortunately society if full of crap about conventionalism and rules, that are just made to be broken,,,,,,for me you are a real girl who is adventurous and alive and very very happy,u go girl....lolol

i think it does make you a tramp