ling asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請如何把以下段落翻譯成英文?

這是我的演講稿,但要用英文演講,希望有英文高手能幫我把它翻譯成英文,謝謝。

假如我是法官,我會把受精卵判給母親。在現實的生活中,有許多不孕症的個案,他們非常渴望有個孩子,所以他們會到醫院去尋求幫助,或者是嘗試一些民俗療法,設法讓他們可以擁有個孩子。在以下這個案例我們可以看到,醫生建議他們把成功的受精卵冷凍起來,等到太太的排卵週期來時,在把受精卵植入子宮腔內。但過沒多久它們離婚了,但太太想要保有受精卵,因為她之前花了很多的時間與精神嘗試著懷孕,所以她不想放棄,但先生覺得他們應該終止這個治療。

其實在不孕症的治療的這段期前,醫生都會開排卵藥或是要求他們每天打排卵針,來增加受孕的機率。但這會產生許多副作用像是噁心、嘔吐、皮膚紅腫、過敏的現象。所以我認為在不孕症的治療過程中,太太是非常辛苦的,所以我覺得太太應該擁有受精卵的權利

PS請不要用翻譯軟體

Rating
    Best Answer

If I was the judge, I would decide to give the fertile egg to the mother. In reality, there are lots of vibriosis cases, and the family desires to have a child. This is why they seek help in hospitals, try different medications and treatments in their custom; they put up all these efforts, just to have a child of their own. From the case below, we can see that the doctor suggested them to freeze the successfully fertile egg and wait until the ovulation period, of the wife, arrived and then implant the fertile egg into the uterus. However, not long after the freezing of the egg, the couple divorced, but the wife still wants to keep the fertile egg, because she had spent so much time and gone through a lot, both physically and mentally, in order to get pregnant. Although she did not want to give up, the husband believes they should terminate this treatment.

During the treatment of vibriosis, the doctor would prescribe ovulating medicine or ask the patients to inject ovulating injections to increase the chances of pregnant. However, these medicines cause side effects such as, vomit, rashes, dizzy, and allergy etc. I believe in the processing of treating for vibriosis, the wives suffered most of the pain; therefore, I believe the wife should be given the right of the fertile egg.

Source(s): ME