Have you heard about this new UFO tv show that's coming in Feb.?

Have you heard any more about it? Who is behind it? Is MUFON behind it? Are you planning to watch it?
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/ufo-hu...
Update: Here's more info...Guess they did this in 2005 too.http://www.screenhead.com/reviews/ufo-hu...
Update 2: Thanks for the links, Mr. Lonely!!
Update 3: Jack P...Well , anything will be more than I know. I can't keep my mind on reading a book or long excerpts ...so I count on TV. I'll keep in mind that it's probably not ALL true. But, I hope it's not ALL lies. (No wonder you're so full of information..You don't have a tv!! Don't lose... show more Jack P...Well , anything will be more than I know. I can't keep my mind on reading a book or long excerpts ...so I count on TV. I'll keep in mind that it's probably not ALL true. But, I hope it's not ALL lies. (No wonder you're so full of information..You don't have a tv!! Don't lose touch with reality.Hope you're at least reading newspapers!)
Update 4: psi..Thanks for those links. I never heard of cufos.
Update 5: Mr. Lonely..saw your profile..just want you to know that there are different kinds of love. Doesn't mean you've missed them all..just that one kind. On here you find "Love of the 7th kind!)lol
Update 6: Mr. P.D... Who DOESN'T know about MUFON??? YOU??? What you SHOULD have been proud of is that I found out about Cufos!! FYI..I knew about & went to MUFON looonnnnggg before I even found out about Y/A or the para section!! But no..I haven't seen a UFO. My son says we saw one when we lived on the beach..but... show more Mr. P.D... Who DOESN'T know about MUFON??? YOU??? What you SHOULD have been proud of is that I found out about Cufos!! FYI..I knew about & went to MUFON looonnnnggg before I even found out about Y/A or the para section!! But no..I haven't seen a UFO. My son says we saw one when we lived on the beach..but if I did..I thought it wasn't at the time. Another adult was with us & said it was..so IDK!! (Don't underestimate me , pd!! lol)