PS3 Games to buy Help?

Ok i have just bought a ps3 80 gig...i got the game motorstorm with it...And i love the game..i been playing alot online...Very good graphics..and the details and music is very good..i downloaded 2 demos so far....ratchet and clank..and uncharted....ratchet and clank i played first...I loved the game...reminded me of a movie...like the pixar ones...Good graphics and it was funny at parts....Then i played uncharted...WOW...the graphics blew me away...theres a couple other games i need to check out...cod 4....assasins creed...burnout paradise...resistance fall of man...So much...i am the kind if person that likes buying 1 game..playing it a couple hours every other day til complete..enjoying it then buying another game...Which should i go with first..I'm more into the game than playing it online as much so thats no factor..Thanks!!!

Best Answer

Best game on the PS3 is Warhawk.. but if your not into the online games then you have to go with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Those are the two best games of that system.. Resistance is good too.. but the two I mentioned are head and shoulders above the rest and you will have a tough time putting them down.

COD 4. The single player I heard is excellent. I played the first ever COD on the PC. And it blew me away. Why not COD4? The online on COD4 is very good I heard from sources. COD4 would be something for you I guess. But if your more into the game than online then, Go either for Burnout Paradise, or Assasins Creed. I rented out Resistance and I was able to finish it. IT WAS REALLY GOOD GAME. The online though I had trouble cause there were really good guys or maybe I sucked. The online was ok. Not as many servers as COD4. But it was a good game. Your better off maybe saving up for future titles for the ps3 and just buy 1 not to expensive better than decent game.

Some good PS3 games to buy would be Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, The God of War trilogy, Portal 1 or 2, Bioshock 1 or 2, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Little Big Planet 1 or 2, The Killzone trilogy, Infamous 1 or 2, Spec Ops: The Line, Heavy Rain, The Resistance series, just to name a few. You can get Batman Arkham City because it truly is a masterpiece of a game and extremely addictive but you should look at Batman Arkham Asylum to fully understand the game. You should wait for Assassin's Creed 3. This game definitely looks like it's going to be one of the best games of the year, with great graphics and epic gameplay. You can get Black Ops 2 to play with your friends but if your going to go solo with that game then don't get it.

• kozzm0

Warhawk is the best ps3 game but you want single-player, hmm

Uncharted is beautiful but they say it is a short game. Won't last very long.

Ratchet and Clank is a good S/P. Resistance has a good single-player story, much better than its uncreative multiplayer. You could get a used copy of Resistance for 30 bucks or less, too, because there are so many copies out there and most people are done with it.

But I forgot about Heavenly Sword - it's a SP extravaganza and still the very best visuals I have seen on my ps3. Check out the demo. It's stunning.

Call of Duty 4 for sure. The single player mode is good, but short. The real gameplay is online! You won't get tired of it, and you'll have loads of fun! Resistance: fall of man is a good game, but it's kind of old, and later this year, they'll have resistance 2, so it would be better to wait for that. Assassin's Creed is pretty good, but it gets boring after about the second mission.

If you do decide to go with CoD4, I hope to see you on there someday.

well call of duty4 is real short like i beat it in 5 hours. but the online on cod4 is probably like ps3s halo3. assasins creed can get tedious at times. with so much world to explore, you kinda get side tracked a lot. yet it is an excellent game. burn out is good if you have aan hd tv. other than that buy it for ps2. resistance fall of man is probably one of the most visually stunning games ive ever seen. gameplay gets hard at times but the visual and audio are perfect 10s. my choice is resistance if you are into video and audio perfection. call of duty 4 if your into online. and assasins creed if your into open environment. and dont forget that gta4 comes out in april.lol

Ratchet & Clank - TOD. Long, funny, you're right, looks like Pixar movie - amazing graphics. Only one bad thing - no multiplayer. Single player quite replayable.

Dude. Get Uncharted. The graphics are mad crazy.

I would agree that Drake's Fortune is the best game for PS3.

No comparison. There are plenty of them on ebay!

best game is smackdown vs raw 08