Can anyone please tell me from where i will get complete knowledge of BSE/NSE,Sensex&nifty..?

Update:

currently i dont have any knowledge about it...

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First get an Income Tax PAN card,

Secondly, Open 3-in-1 Account with HDFC Bank / ICICI Bank (Savings Bank Account + Demat Account + Trading Account)

Or

Open Only Savings Bank Account with HDFC Bank / ICICI Bank and Demat and Trading Account with any reliable stock broker (Reliance Money / India Infoline / Indiabulls / Kotak Securities / Edelweiss Capital / Geogit Securities).

Start watching CNBC TV 18 everyday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. every night for a week.

Invest only in Top 5 to 10 Scrips of Indian Stock market:

Reliance Industries (RELIANCE), Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), NTPC, Bharti Airtel (BHARTIARTL), ICICI Bank (ICICIBANK), Larsen & Toubro (LT), Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL), Steel Authority of India (SAIL), Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC).

You can email / message me anytime if you need more advice. My Email address is aramaiya@yahoo.com .

• 1 decade ago

to know about NSE visit www.nseindia.com and follow the link NCFM / Curriculum & Study Material . Each module will educate you in different segments of the market.

Similarly to learn about indices visit Indices link in the home page of the website. This will give you an idea of how the indices are constructed and the constituents of the indices.

• 5 years ago

Wisdom is the ability to rightly discern and apply knowledge correctly. For example we all have the same evidence relating to the Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, and Life on Earth... This is knowledge.. However, it takes "wisdom" to understand if there is a creation, then there must be a Creator. The fact that there are people that believe everything came from nothing and everything just happened by accident proves one thing... It is possible to have "knowledge" without "wisdom".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.