Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

What tattoos do you have and where are they?

I just got my first one the other week. Its a cat. It is a cat, sort of like this: http://www.tattoojohnny.com/tattoo-design-view.asp...

Except, I showed my artist that (I just gave him the URL and he went, I decided not to pay money just to show him a tattoo). And then I said could you design something like that except its a cat thats sitting but the design is abstract like that and stuff. And the color isn't black; its a silvery/grayish color since thats the color of my cat. This tattoo is meaningful; it shows my passion for cats.

So yah, my tattoo is about 4 1/2 x 5 inches or something like that. And its on my stomach right next to my belly button almost on my hip.

What tattoos do you have, and do you have any pictures (sorry; I don't. :() and if you don't could you describe like I did? Where are your tattoos? What is the meaning? Etc.

Favorite Answer

hi,

good to hear you gave your tattoo some thought and it has personal meaning to you! :)

i have lots of tattoos myself, as i am a tattooist. my left arm sleeve was designed by myself and based around my dog whom unfortunately passed away a few years ago now. her name was STORM to which is tattooed in olde english style writing down the underside of my forearm. she once saved my life and this was the only way i could show my total respect to a friend that not only kept me on this planet but one whom gave me 10 years of pure commitment and stood by me no matter what! she was my baby girl. to this sleeve i added the styles of tattoo i love. ie, tribal, black, fantasy, skull work. these all stem from my music background, wild imagination and love of skulls(again from music 'megadeth-peace sells....but whos buying'

my other tattoos consist of 3 large pieces on my back, right arm half sleeve of another passion of mine- dragons and tribal down my right calf. i'm set to be a daddy for the first time in july so i will be having the bubs name down the back of my left calf. i have also designed my right sleeve which will run a graffitti, dragon kinda theme and be based round my current dogs name - INCA who is also a rotti ***** as was storm!

hope you njoyed my tattoo descriptions

RIK!

www.toxic-art.co.uk

Source(s): www.toxic-art.co.uk http://www.myspace.com/toxic_art

Now I'll answer those,but you have to too! What was your first tattoo? A heart When did you get yours? 13. If you don't have one,do you want one? What kind of tattoo do you want?Stars on my shoulder. How many do you have?1 Where do you have one?On my left palm. :] PIERCING IS BETTER

I have my babies feet from their birth certificate and initials under the feet on my shoulder blades. I also have a mustang emblem for my brother on my wrist of his fate of birth and date of death. I have pictures of the feet of on my 360 page if you want to look. The meaning of my tattoos is no matter where I go in life I will always have my babies with me and I will never forget my big brother. The last thing we did together was work on his 1965 fastback mustang so I decided to get the emblem because he was a mustang lover

I have a K with a butterfly sitting on the top, on my hipbone, The K is for Kirsten my moms name, we are very close and one day sitting on the beach we decided lets get tattoos, she got a J with a butterfly as well. I was 16.

None...and I'm keeping it that way...