Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Would you buy Michael Jackson??

My cousin is well into writing ebooks at the moment and she wants to write one about Michael Jackson. There are a LOT of ebooks on the net, but she is intending to write a really excellent one (so she says) with tons of info, videos, songs and loads of pictures. She has already started doing the research and is working really hard on it.

I think its great that she wants to do it but what if she does all the work and nobody buys it?

I think she is planning to charge around £9 to £10 for it. (That is around 20 dollars).

Would you buy it ??

(non-fans don't need to answer!)

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

not really

• 1 decade ago

No, I wouldn't buy it. I think everything has been written about Michael already. I was a fan of his, and if he can put out the same quality music, that he once did, I would buy it. However, I don't need to read anymore on him. Tell your cousin, I think, she would be wasting her time, unless the book is for her own reading.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

as long as it's the truth and not like Diane Dimonds book I'm interested.

PS. MJ haters don't understand when you say "Non Fans" or anything related to that. Don't take their answers personally, the MJ fans will answer shortly since I starred this question. :-)

♥We Love You MJ♥

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Thriller!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It depends on the info she uses it and if it looks interesting and by the way i wouldn't but fans might

• 1 decade ago

look...MJ has fans out there....

bet he got more fans than you Megan....

i would buy the ebook if it doesnt have false information about the man.....and anything offensive about him

Love Ya MJ <3

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What a waste of time and energy. I'm a huge fan of mjs early music, but his life has turned out to be a joke......why even waste time and creativity writing about that. Write about something that matters!

• I would support anyone who is doing something for Michael out of love...so yes!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes i would buy it as long as it doent have cra* about michael jackson and it is all true

• 1 decade ago

it sounds alright, i personally wouldn't want to buy it, but im sure your cousin could make alot of money because there would be alot of people buying it.

• 1 decade ago

[ Maybe ] he was a great pop icon but then he lost his mind =|

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.