Would you buy Michael Jackson??

My cousin is well into writing ebooks at the moment and she wants to write one about Michael Jackson. There are a LOT of ebooks on the net, but she is intending to write a really excellent one (so she says) with tons of info, videos, songs and loads of pictures. She has already started doing the research and is... show more My cousin is well into writing ebooks at the moment and she wants to write one about Michael Jackson. There are a LOT of ebooks on the net, but she is intending to write a really excellent one (so she says) with tons of info, videos, songs and loads of pictures. She has already started doing the research and is working really hard on it.

I think its great that she wants to do it but what if she does all the work and nobody buys it?
I think she is planning to charge around £9 to £10 for it. (That is around 20 dollars).

Would you buy it ??

(non-fans don't need to answer!)