Which console should i get?

I can get a Wii or an Xbox 360. I'm really not sure which to get becuase i like both. Wii is less expensive so i was leaning toward that but... I'm not sure.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends Wii is fun and innovative with alot of kiddy games and not so much war and shooter games. and with a game like SUper SMash Brawl coming its a console u shuld surely think bout getting. Wii doesnt have the best online

Xbox 360 has great online capapilties and fun war games like Call of Duty 4 and Halo.

• 1 decade ago

I actually have both consoles (lucky Christmas presents) and personally i would say that the 360 is better. The wii is very fun, and amazing for multiplayer but the games are not as long lived as most of the 360 titles, its graphics are also a little dated for a next gen console. The 360 also has more main stream and ''grown up'' games. Although it lacks the motion sensor function gameplay and the number of superior games kind of makes up for that.

Hope i was of some help :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

XBOX 360. The games are way cooler. wii is for little kids with cartoony games. Jump in and be a real gamer

• 1 decade ago

well, its a very tough decision. i own both and if you like shooters and you want really good graphics choose the 360, plus the 360 has a wide variety of games. the wii is also good, its extremely fun but i wouldnt recommend it unless you like super mario, legend of zelda, that kinda stuff. i'd say go for the 360, its got quality games and good multiplayer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

xbox 360 if ur a person who plays a lot

wii if ur a casual gamer

note:if ur a person who plays a lot and is a teen or young adult ull get bored of the wii in a few months

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wii is a bit of a novalty item and you will be enjoying ebox for a lot longer so i highly suggest the xbox

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

360 ...better games an wiis r kinda gay ...u know wat tehy say u get wat u pay for (wii maybe cheaper but the only good game iz zelda twilight princess)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.