How can I find out if Echo from the new Pedigree commercial was adopted?

I am a very tender hearted person and I have been worrying about that poor dog Echo that is in the new Pedigree dog food commercial. It's the new commerical that only features the one blonde dog that is lying alone in her kennel and then gets up to see who's there only to be left standing there as the two... show more I am a very tender hearted person and I have been worrying about that poor dog Echo that is in the new Pedigree dog food commercial. It's the new commerical that only features the one blonde dog that is lying alone in her kennel and then gets up to see who's there only to be left standing there as the two people walk away. I cried when I saw it and my husband got mad at me for making him watch it.

Anyway, I have two adopted shelter dogs and cannot adopt a third right now but I just need some peace of mind and need to find out if this poor dog was adopted. I already went to the Pedigree site and cannot find any information on her but there is a link that will help people find adoptable dogs in their area.

Thanks for all serious answers.
Update: I should add that I know that there are thousands upon thousands of homeless dogs all over the world and that I shouldn't just worry about the one I see on a TV commercial but this is the one that I keep picturing in my mind and I just want to find out what happened to her. I know there will be mean people who... show more I should add that I know that there are thousands upon thousands of homeless dogs all over the world and that I shouldn't just worry about the one I see on a TV commercial but this is the one that I keep picturing in my mind and I just want to find out what happened to her. I know there will be mean people who will judge me and think I'm only concerned with this dog but I donate to many animal charities.