Is marijuana a harmfull drug?

Absolutly not. Marijuana is not even a drug, it's grown out of the ground and needs sunlight, soil, and water inorder to live. Drugs use a certain substance extracted from a plant, but in order to produce the drug harmful chemicals are used. My knowledge has been expanded since I started smoking. It is... show more Absolutly not. Marijuana is not even a drug, it's grown out of the ground and needs sunlight, soil, and water inorder to live. Drugs use a certain substance extracted from a plant, but in order to produce the drug harmful chemicals are used. My knowledge has been expanded since I started smoking. It is physically impossible to become addicted and there has never been an OD from marijuana use. It's actually quite sad that the government is soo afraid of marijuana. Hemp from the marijuana plant can replace cotton, which needs a lot of water to grow healthily. And oils from the cannabis seed can replace the quickly diminishing oil that we are fighting and dieing for in the mid east. Marijuana can be harmful to your lungs, but that is what vaporizers are for. Personally smoking marijuana has no effect on my athletic abilities. It has expanded my mind in ways i couldn't imagine. Please give me feed back on your opinion and thought about marijuana.
9 answers 9