Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

has anyone seen clover feild is it a good movie ... whats it about?

im going to go see it with my friends tomorrow im 14 do you think i would liek it?

Favorite Answer

It's a monster movie about a monster that terrorizes New York. It's shot from the point of view of a normal average New Yorker, so it's from a hand-held camera.

It's also JJ Abrams, so be prepared to leave the theatre wondering what the hell you just watched. But I still love the movie.

I personally loved it because it was a different type of movie experience. And despite all the haters for the film, it's become a box office smash, most critics love it, and IMDB users gave it a 8/10.

You might, if you're a mature 14. A lot of people around here think "monster movie" and want to see nothing but monsters tearing up a city. This film is more about the people in the city and how they deal with the critter. But you ask a good question, and that tells me you probably have the maturity to enjoy it.

Ehhh....I saw it yesterday and it was not great. The whole time it was filmed was with a person's video camera(so your looking through the lens) which(to me) made me queezy, like when he was going up the stairs and stuff. Just very shakey. It also ended very abruptly....honestly, I probably wouldn't recommend it(maybe because my theater charges a lot) So overall.....it was just OK!

i saw it yeah it was a great movie for an under-budget film its about a monster that comes from only Gosh knows where and attacks new york and these people document it i recommend its a great movie if you have an opened mind

i'm 33 and no one in the theatre liked it

it was so bad and boring that by the end we were all laughing at it.