What uniforms will the teams wear in this years Super Bowl?

Does anyone know what uniforms the teams are wearing in the Super Bowl this year? Are the Giants wearing the white jerseys or the blue jerseys or the red? Does anyone know yet?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Patriots are the home team this year, but there's speculation about it nowdays becasue two years ago, Pittsburgh was the home team and they wore white. (Unless Your Dallas, which they pretty much always wear white)

Super Bowl Media day showed the Patirots players were wearing the blue jerseys with the Super Bowl Patch.

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/2708170.jpg?v=1&c=V...

That being said, the Giants will wear the white uniforms with the red numbers, letters and stripes.

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/55769967.jpg?v=1&c=...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

giants are going to be wearing the red and white jerseys in the superbowl. Patriots are gonna be blue.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Giants white. Patriots blue

• 1 decade ago

New England is considered the "home" team and should wear their home jerseys and the Giants should be wearing their away jerseys.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Pats are wearing there home (Blue)uniforms and the Giants there away(White).

• 1 decade ago

Last I heard the Patriots and Giants were going to wear their shoulder pads and speedos...

For real though, I belive the Patriots are the home tearm so they are wearing blue. The Giants are wearing white.

• 1 decade ago

i think the giants are wearing the white jerseys

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Football uniforms I think.

• 1 decade ago

their special ones

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.