Can my landlord evict me?

i got behind on my rent in oct. since november i have been paying no less than 100.00 a week to catch up. dec 9 i owed 970.00 and still giving 100 a week. dec, 24 i gave 300. and every week since then 100. i somehow now owe 1070. he wanted 600 this week i only make 360 week and gave him 200. he came this morning... show more i got behind on my rent in oct. since november i have been paying no less than 100.00 a week to catch up. dec 9 i owed 970.00 and still giving 100 a week. dec, 24 i gave 300. and every week since then 100. i somehow now owe 1070. he wanted 600 this week i only make 360 week and gave him 200. he came this morning and said he wanted us out by friday. we do not have a lease. also the bathroom floor is falling through and the toilet is broke and won't flush unless you pour a bucket of water down it an he refuses to fix it along with a couple of other repairs we told him about. we just put brand new carpet in the house too and he didn't even say thank you for it what are my rights and don't he have to get an eviction warrant and give us 30 days to get out? he is friends with my boss and he called him this morning and told him he was evicting us and his boss told my in laws and they called. he is putting our business out there where it is no one elses concern what can i do about that?georgia
7 answers 7