Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

What makes you quote unquote sexy?

Is it your demeanor, your smile, the way you walk or talk? What makes you sexy in your mind?

Favorite Answer

I love answering your questions, they are so interesting! =]

I don't really know what makes ME sexy. I let other people tell me that.

What I think is sexy in a guy, is confidence.

It's also really really uplifting when you hear that your boyfriend brags about you to his friends.

It also scores him some points : )

Not to mention him hugging, kissing, cuddling her infront of his guy pals. =]

If you have a 'someone' i would suggest doing that.

Well first of all you don't have to type the words quote unquote. People usually just use that when they're speaking. When typing or writing you can actually use the quotes.....like this "Sexy".

What makes a person sexy depends on different peoples opinions. Theres not just ONE thing or CERTAIN things.

Although society does like to make people believe there are certain things you require to be sexy.

I love my curves, I love that I can catch anyone's eyes (male or female) and make them notice me, my body. I think the way I hold myself is sexy. I walk with confidence and show off my assets. I also think that my humor is sexy. I can be goofy and silly and laugh at myself. Overall, for the most part, I'm just confident (not to say that I don't have my bad days), and confidence is always sexy....

It doesn't hurt to have a nice *** and boobs......

• noyola

He hasn't left yet, had a communique with Wenger and is focusing on the worldwide Cup and not something. additionally greater of a non respond, he hasn't mentioned that he needs to flow, he hasn't mentioned that he needs to stay, in basic terms that its as much as the boss to desperate and if a value may be reached closer to the 70 mil that we are asking then the 30 mil Barcelona are linking to their cost then possibly he will go away. i think he will stay yet a minimum of with any luck we are able to now concentration on the worldwide cup and go away this flow rumor stuff on the back seat till then. i've got self belief it may be maximum possibly B if Cesc could go away. whilst we lost Henry we did no longer get a worldwide type striker to change him we've been given an Eduardo, a artwork in progression. So i've got self belief he could set the formation with the team that he has. a team of superb-great gamers yet no longer a million worldwide type participant exterior of RVP. i could of direction opt to understand greater approximately what grow to be mentioned interior the telephone communique yet this seems to be what he's doing and thinking.

Everything makes me sexy. But mostly my eyes.

I think it's my confidence

and the way I carry myself.

Plus

i have like the perfect coke

bottle shape.

But I'm not coincided at all

and I'm one

of those people that are like

extremely nice

maybe a little to nice.

My husband makes me sexy.

Confidence makes me sexy. I also have beautifull eyes and i have been told more than once that I "exude sexuality"

• Tigger

I'm not sexy.

I suppose if some guy likes talkative and friendly, that would make me sexy.

Source(s): njj
  • Andrew

Intelligence, wit, attitude, but never underestimate the power of a really great butt.