I am swapping engines with a 2007 Sportster XL 883 EFI engine, does anyone have experience wiht this?

I am putting a 2007 Harley Sportster XL883 with EFI into my custom chopper. Will I need to recalibrate the computer for the EFI? Will it need to be re-timed? Maybe I am making this more difficult than it actually is, but I am guessing with the amount of electronics present, that it is more complicated than... show more I am putting a 2007 Harley Sportster XL883 with EFI into my custom chopper. Will I need to recalibrate the computer for the EFI? Will it need to be re-timed? Maybe I am making this more difficult than it actually is, but I am guessing with the amount of electronics present, that it is more complicated than simply moving the engine from the original bike to my chopper, turning the ignition, and drive away?
Update: I will probably have a different exhaust system than originally from the factory. Also, I purchased the engine separate from the wiring harness/computer/etc. so will it need anything more than connecting the wires?
Update 2: This is a budget build. I purchased a 07 XL883 engine very cheap and I am planning on building the entire chopper for about $5k. I'm not done yet, but I expect to keep it around this amount.