Whats the big deal about John Cena main eventing Wrestlemania this year?

i dont understand it really. we have some smarks saying that Hornswoggle would've been better then John Cena. are you kidding me? come on. i'm glad to see Cena is back healthy from his injury and to be honest he deserves to be in the main event scene just like Triple H and Batista at Wrestlemania. As much... show more i dont understand it really. we have some smarks saying that Hornswoggle would've been better then John Cena. are you kidding me? come on. i'm glad to see Cena is back healthy from his injury and to be honest he deserves to be in the main event scene just like Triple H and Batista at Wrestlemania. As much as he sells from the kids and other people buying his merchandise why wouldn't the WWE put Cena as the main eventer anyway? some of you people need to stop hiding the fact you like Cena but are just trying to be "cool" for hating faces.

What are your opinions?