Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

would you feel safer sleeping in a graveyard if you could camp on a family members grave?

Would you feel that your loved ones would protect you?

Favorite Answer

much more safe they woyuld guard me and if something did happen i would be near them(kinda)

Interesting question!

Yes, actually, I would. I wouldn't feel so disrespectful - after all, I actually knew the person, so I'm not just camping on a stranger's grave. Also, I would feel that their spirit would want to protect me, and might actually be glad that I came.

Not that I totally believe in spirits, or that I would like to sleep in a graveyard, but that's just how I feel.

Neither one... For I feel that no spirit who was once alive would have my best interest in mind... Nor do I believe that any spirit or demon can be trusted.. And I believe that anyone that works with spirits or demons are in for one He*l of a wake-up call.... I know that a lot of human believe that there are protection spell.... I really don't believe that any man made spell can protect someone from a demon (that is a fallen angel) who has the power of an angel...... And the grave yard is full of people that have made that same fatal mistake..................

The dead don't frighten me, it's the living that I'm scared of. I'd camp out in a graveyard for the rest of my life if it just meant I wouldn't have to deal with the meaness of so much of the rest of the world later.;)

Gotta agree with Stephen. There's absolutely NOTHING to fear in a graveyard. I find them poignant and peaceful. Ghosts? They don't live in graveyards, they "haunt" the places that had a strong emotional tie during their lives. They are not out to "get" you or cause you harm. They rarely even acknowledge your presence. Most people are so afraid of what ghosts might "do" to them that their fear is more dangerous to them than a ghost is.

Depends on who's grave...

I actually would love to camp out in a graveyard...

Got to hand it to ya Lisa. That's the most original question I've seen here! I'm an atheist but I'd still probably feel safe near my deceased mom and aunt and uncle.

• freddy

I have been ghost hunting many times in a graveyards.The energy at night in there is too strong .Its not the feeling of beaning scared it just a over power feeling.No I could not stay there all night

um, for the moment i'm doing ok in my house. lol!

i wuldnt ever sleep in a graveyard, no matter who's grave it is.

If it was with a family member who was buried there, than yes

But... I don't think I'd want to camp out at a graveyard anyway...

um wow... most of my family members that i know died hated my guts...so if i were to sleep in a graveyard (which would be after barney takes over/destroys half the world....) i would deffinately not sleep in the same graveyard as a family member...cause they would most likely kill me in my sleep