Complicated Medical Question...?

It all started with a wisdom tooth on the bottom right making its way in.

Soon, this triggers a headache and a swollen lymph node on the right side of my head. Well, of course it's from the tooth. Soon my throat starts hurting on the right side and I thought that the tooth would be triggering the soreness. The next day, my whole entire throat is sore with white patches on the back, and I'm running a high fever with both lymph nodes swollen now. I went to the doctor and he tested for strep and mono - both came out negative. I'm on Lortab, a Zpak, and 2 numbing mouth washes. The doctor said there was something wrong with my immune system but didn't know what was causing it so he gave me a cortizone shot in my butt. The next day, I have sores all in my mouth, top and bottom, and on my lips. They look like canker sores. I haven't been able to eat or drink anything without it hurting since the duration of my sickness.

Does anyone know what is going on with me?

Thanks!!!!

Favorite Answer

I think acute narcotizing gingival disease. If your immune system decreases this disease in the mouth takes shape.

Its ease to cure, just few shots of Benzine Penicillin.

Fever blisters are fluid-filled blisters that commonly occur on the lips. They also can occur on the gums and roof of the mouth (hard palate), but this is rare. Fever blisters are usually painful; pain may precede the appearance of the lesion by a few days. The blisters rupture within hours, then crust over. They last about seven to ten days.

Why do fever blisters reoccur?

Fever blisters result from a herpes simplex virus that becomes active. This virus is latent (dormant) in afflicted people, but can be activated by conditions such as stress, fever, trauma, hormonal changes, and exposure to sunlight. When lesions reappear, they tend to form in the same location.

Are fever blisters contagious?

Yes, the time from blister rupture until the sore is completely healed is the time of greatest risk for spread of infection. The virus can spread to the afflicted person’s eyes and genitalia, as well as to other people.

if the girl knows of a thank you to comprehend the scientific words than perchance... i doubt it. in basic terms stick to being a humorous, astonishing being concerned guy. in case you may make a woman snigger, thats a reliable thank you to capture up with.