Hope

10 points. what is the last sentence means? Thank you?

"No one can promise they’ll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end."

Do you like this quote also? Thank you

Best Answer

True. You will be hurt no matter who you end up with. If you weigh the hurt against the good. If the good out weighs the bad, your doing okay.

• TC

I do like this quote because it reflects reality- people hurt each other even if sometimes they don't mean to.

The last sentence means that if someone does hurt you, that when you look back at all the time you spent together, you can still be happy about it all. The good things and happiness that you had together outweigh the bad of the hurt in the end.

It's saying that everyone in your life WILL hurt you at sometime or another. The last sentence is saying that what really matters is if the time you've spent with that person is worth the pain that they WILL cause you.

I don't really like this quote, kind of sad. I also don't like it because it's assuming that everything will end with everyone in your life, which I don't necessarily agree with.

Hope that helps! :)

What I think the last sentence means is that be careful about promises,do you want to risk having pain in the end when your together with someone.Do you want to be together with someone so bad that you will live with the pain.

I think that this means, very simply, that he will stay around to work through the hurt. Relationships include pain, they don't necessarily end because of pain, if each person is willing to stay around and find the joy in the relationship.

I think it means that everything in life must come to an end sometime. The important thing to remember is to enjoy whatever it is while you have it, whether it be a person, a pet, a relationship or anything. Remember the good in things, not the bad. That way when it is over, you'll look back and have good memories.

it means even tho in a realtionship theres pain, the time spent with each other was all worth it and you wouldn't change it for the world...people encounter proeblems and have little bumps in the road but they get over it and make up...thats the real promise

and i do like the quote!

it means that at one time or another we will hurt someone because we are human. A relationship whether it be with a spouse or a friend is worth working on but if there is abuse involved get out of that relationship!!!

• star

It is pretty clear without explanation. Every relationship brings inherent pain, but will the pain be worth what you take away from the relationship? That will decide the worth of the relationship.

i like the quote and it does fit ?!!!

the last sentence means if they did hurt you does the good times help cover that scar they left or are they not worth it?

Source(s): Me : ] answer my question?! please i'll vote best :) us girl gotta stick together! lol ; ]