help with this book THE CRUCIBLE if you dont know dont bother writing something rude thanks?

ACT 2

ok so recently i have had soo many exams and test for my 6 clases and havent had time to read the crucible can you please try and answer this for me,, thanks in advance

1, what is the sourse of the tention in the proctor household?

2. what does elizibeth fear about abigail?

3. where has mary warren been? what does she report? what does she give elizabeth?

4. what is the only way a person accused of witch craft can save his or his life?

5. how did mary "save" elizabeth life but later couse her to be accused?

6. accoring to proctor what concerns parris more then his duty to God?

7. why does Hale come to see proctor?

8. which commandment does john forget?

9. why does Giles Corey and francis nurse come to see John proctor?

10. explain: "" vengeance is walking salem"".

11. what happens to Elizabeth?

12. what does proctor demand of Mary Warrent?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

2. elizabeth fears that abigail will accuse her of witchcraft, effectively killing her.

3. mary warren was at a council. she says someone tried to accuse elizabeth but that she (mary) stood up for her. she gives liz a poppet.

4. the only way is to confess(even if you're innocent)

5. mary saved liz by defending her earlier in the play, but the poppet she gave liz helps to convict her later on.

6. wealth and popularity

7. hale wants to question certain aspects in the Proctor household.

8. thou shalt not commit adultery

10. people are finally letting loose their pent up emotions and conflicts. the puritans were so strict and people are know breaking free.

11. elizabeth is arrested.

12. proctor demands that mary warren confess that abigail is lying about everything.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.