did the mitchell report affect whether?

you like baseball or not, cause i heard somewhere that theres gonna be 30% less fans going to games and watching baseball

• Best Answer

The mitchell report has scarred baseball because now people are going to start looking at it kind of like pro wrestling(its full of steroids and performance enhancing drugs)

Honestly I don't think the report is going to affect the amount of viewers. Its january and I cant wait for the new season to come. The only thing it will have an affect on is the press, they will pay more attention to the names on the list and point out their declining numbers. I hope steroids are a thing of the past in the mlb, and no players a stupid enough to get involved now.

No, I don't think the report will have that much effect on fans. People already knew about steroids in baseball before the report. Hopefully, it will help affect how often MLB will test the players for steroids.

The mitchell report is an inadamant object. How can an inadamant object ruin baseball careers? The only thing that ruined baseball careers were the cheats that took steroids and HGH no matter what team there were on. Its not a team thing. Its an individual's decision to cheat and then act on it. No ones fault but themselves. Has nothing to do with Mitchell, Selig or anyone else.

Mitchell isn't something to the sport of baseball. perhaps he's jealous that as a new child, he tried out for baseball, yet became not good adequate to play the sport. that's perhaps why he has a vendetta against good gamers. he's likewise purely somebody bored with existence and has too lots time on his palms. If i became in his place, i could take up something effective like saving ravenous little ones or attempting to combat AIDS, or something to that effect..... I haven't any admire for his propaganda and picture that he wasted his time and funds attempting to dig dirt on ballplayers that are a one hundred circumstances extra elegant and wealthy than he's.

• Albert

Only one player from my favorite was mentioned in the report.

He's no longer with the team anyway, and I never liked him to begin with. So, I'll attend at least as many games this season, as I did last. about 10.

Go Phils

Personally it wont affect me because i know there players who use these kind of stuff , we have to live with that, but i still believe there is players out there who are clean

I already don't watch because of their last strike. Love football though

it ruined the game and some of its best players

he outta be ashamed, as well as selig

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Lets play ball!