I E-Filed my 2007 tax Return Only to find out later that I made a mistake on some areas?

For the first time I did my own taxes this year. I filled out everything and asnwered all the questions, e-filed it and realized that there is a mistake. When asked about the refund I got last year I put the total and put APPLIED for Last Year's tax payment. Which is wrong, I did not owe the IRS. So now, my... show more For the first time I did my own taxes this year. I filled out everything and asnwered all the questions, e-filed it and realized that there is a mistake. When asked about the refund I got last year I put the total and put APPLIED for Last Year's tax payment.
Which is wrong, I did not owe the IRS. So now, my tax refund is too big for what I expected and I want to correct it but how can I do that since I already e-filed it. Will the IRS send me a note or would I end up owing? how long till they see the mistake and inform me?