What are some good songs?

I like all types of rock - classic rock, alternative, hardcore, anything I love. I'm always open to hearing new things. So if anyone has some really good songs, I'll listen to them all. I'm just looking for some new songs on my ipod.

Thanks if you can be any help!

Update:

ok i REALLY like classic rock and hard rock. that really crazy rock with people screaming once in a while with good singing. i dont like when its all screaming, then its just annoying.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • bugsy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

beatles! beatles rule! they have a lot of good songs. (let it be, come together, hey jude, i am the walrus, all you need is love, yesterday, help, ticket to ride, get back, sgt peppers lonely hearts club band, lucy in the sky with diamonds, etc.) other 60's rock includes jimi hendrix(purple have, hey joe, fire, the wind cries mary), the doors(light my fire), elvis presley(dont be cruel, susicious minds, jailhouse rock, etc. some of his songs are 50s), van morrison(brown-eyed girl, gloria), janis joplin, rolling stones(gimme shelter, satisfaction, brown sugar, you cant always get what you want, etc?.

70s- slade(*** on feel the noize< and yes thats how u really spell it :) ), smokie, Electric Light Orchetra (ELO for short)(turn to stone, rock n roll is king, dont bring me down, etc), the beegees (theyre not rock but they have a lot of good songs, saturday night fever, you should be dancing, etc), elton john(crocodile rock, saturday nights alright, etc), rolling stones, queen(we will rock you, we are the champions, another one bites the dust, somebody to love, the show must go on, etc)

80s- poison(nothin but a good time, every rose has its thorn, fallen angel, unskinny bop, stand, etc.), bon jovi(livin on a prayer, runaway, you wanna make a memory, its my life, lost highway, bed of roses, etc. ), queen, guns n roses, ac/dc (back in black, highway to hell, etc.), metallica, pink floyd, aerosmith(dream on, crazy, i dont wanna miss a thing, etc.),

90s- nirvana, bon jovi, poison, queen(until freddie's death in 1991), green day(blvd of broken dreams, wake me up when septemer ends, etc.), beastie boys (you gotta fight for your right to party, sabatoge, etc.), pearl jam, korn, REM(loosing m,y religion, etc)

2000s- green day, all-american rejects (move along, it ends tonight, etc), there more but i cant think of them.

hope that helps :)

• scelba
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

SAD or ROCK? Okay.. I'm now not definite on that. If by means of unhappy you imply.... sluggish and type of emo... Evanescence has tons of those, as good as rock, reminiscent of: Hello Like You My Immortal Your Star Missing All That I'm Living For Sweet Sacrifice Weight of the World Going Under The Veronicas: All I Have Heavily Broken In Another Life Someone Wake Me Up My Chemical Romance has tons of well rock songs, and so does Switchfoot.

• 1 decade ago

Modest Mouse - Float On

Queens of the Stone Age - 3's and 7's.

Bush - Machinehead

Tadpole - Alright (may be hard to find)

Ted Leo and the Pharmacists

Spoon

The Eels - Mr. E's Beautiful Blues

• 1 decade ago

Like a Stone and Show me how to live-Audioslave

StraightJacket Fashion-Chevelle

Riot-Three Days Grace

Superman's Dead and Lying Awake -Our Lady Peace

Black Hole Sun- Soundgarden

Imagine-John Lennon

PS anything AC/DC!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

in really like alternative rock too!

Okay my favs are

~ Diary of Jane- Breaking benjamin

~ Crush Crush Crush - Paramore

~ She Said I said - NLT

~ Walking Disaster - Sum 41

and a song called

~ Let Me In (but i don't know who it's by)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Life is Beautiful by Sixx: A.M.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try some of these bands:

cky

ac/dc

blacksabbath

lamb of god

wolfmother-these i think you will really like so try them out:)

• 1 decade ago

i love fall out boy and panic! at the disco

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.