Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

What percentage of water is celery?

yeah celery has virtually no nutrition in it. its basically all water so what percentage of water is it?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Water is exactly 0% celery. Celery however is approximately 95% water. ;) You are mistaken about there being little nutritional value, however. Celery is rich in vitamins C and K, as well as other compounds that counter damaging free radicals.

Source(s): Nutritionist
  • rashed
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Celery Water

• 3 years ago

Water Percentage

• 4 years ago

It depends on what country you are in. When I ran the tap in my hotel room in France, it was a pale green colour and the taste of celery was quite pungent. Here in the UK, our water is about 0.15 % celery, so you hardly notice it. To guarantee celery-free water, I would always recommend buying from a supermarket and checking with a shop assistant before purchasing.

Source(s): I work for the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, in the Celery Concentration Variability department.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What percentage of water is celery?

yeah celery has virtually no nutrition in it. its basically all water so what percentage of water is it?

Source(s): percentage water celery: https://tr.im/I2zHB
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Drink water and eat celery. Now your water is 25% celery!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

celery is actually all water. that's why celery is clear and a liquid. as water has many nutrients, the 100% celery in water gives it the same amount of nutrients.

• Skylar3 years agoReport

Celery is a damn food that is green and that you eat . Where the hell did you get that it was clear and a liquid ? Wtf

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Water is exactly 0% celery!

Source(s): The Department Of Celery In America (TDOC)
  • 6 years ago

water is 0% celery

• mama29
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think I have heard that is 80-90 % water but cannot find the fact anywher online. Definately a good for you food.

• 6 years ago

I'd say a good 30%

I hate it when I go swimming at the beach and then get celery caught in my mouth, I hate the flavor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.