Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

What percentage of water is celery?

yeah celery has virtually no nutrition in it. its basically all water so what percentage of water is it?

Favorite Answer

Water is exactly 0% celery. Celery however is approximately 95% water. ;) You are mistaken about there being little nutritional value, however. Celery is rich in vitamins C and K, as well as other compounds that counter damaging free radicals.

Source(s): Nutritionist
  • rashed

Celery Water

Water Percentage

It depends on what country you are in. When I ran the tap in my hotel room in France, it was a pale green colour and the taste of celery was quite pungent. Here in the UK, our water is about 0.15 % celery, so you hardly notice it. To guarantee celery-free water, I would always recommend buying from a supermarket and checking with a shop assistant before purchasing.

Source(s): I work for the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation, in the Celery Concentration Variability department.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What percentage of water is celery?

Source(s): percentage water celery: https://tr.im/I2zHB

Drink water and eat celery. Now your water is 25% celery!

celery is actually all water. that's why celery is clear and a liquid. as water has many nutrients, the 100% celery in water gives it the same amount of nutrients.

• Skylar3 years agoReport

Celery is a damn food that is green and that you eat . Where the hell did you get that it was clear and a liquid ? Wtf

Water is exactly 0% celery!

Source(s): The Department Of Celery In America (TDOC)

water is 0% celery

• mama29

I think I have heard that is 80-90 % water but cannot find the fact anywher online. Definately a good for you food.

I'd say a good 30%

I hate it when I go swimming at the beach and then get celery caught in my mouth, I hate the flavor