CRUSIBLE THE BOOK,, DO YOU KNOW THESE questions???

ACT 2

ok so recently i have had soo many exams and test for my 6 clases and havent had time to read the crucible can you please try and answer this for me,, thanks in advance

1, what is the sourse of the tention in the proctor household?

2. what does elizibeth fear about abigail?

3. where has mary warren been? what does she report? what does she give elizabeth?

4. what is the only way a person accused of witch craft can save his or his life?

5. how did mary "save" elizabeth life but later couse her to be accused?

6. accoring to proctor what concerns parris more then his duty to God?

7. why does Hale come to see proctor?

8. which commandment does john forget?

9. why does Giles Corey and francis nurse come to see John proctor?

10. explain: "" vengeance is walking salem"".

11. what happens to Elizabeth?

12. what does proctor demand of Mary Warrent?

Favorite Answer

1. John Proctor has been having an affair with Abigail ( the maid) and Mrs. Proctor knows about it

2. That Abigail will accuse her of witchcraft

3. ?

4.Confess

5. ?

6. His name/ integrity or love for his wife

You should watch the movie, these questions are hard

I even have on no account written a evaluation so it particularly is purely my opinion. First, you do not choose to offer away the story with the aid of telling too lots. the guy would evaluation 1000's of books. something useful is sweet. The moe effusive the extra beneficial they concept-on the subject of the e book. astonishing debut could be an ok e book because of fact the that's the guy's first e book. If it have been their 8th e book,won't be that good. even though, do not choose to deter a budding artist as that individual would have a impressive tale interior in the event that they shop on writing. purely my view. If I study one thousand books (or aspects of one thousand) then I useful won't be able to sy lots approximately any of them. I agree taht you would be able to discover it extra beneficial to study if it had extra inforamtion. yet there are books you think of you're unlikely to love because of project and you detect that that's astonishing because of fact of ways it became written or for some specifics. good luck to you in case you're a author.

Believe me I understand about being overloaded with assignments and exams because Im a student also. Although I think that you should read the book/play yourself I have often fudged slightly from time to time and used sparknotes to help me skim through a text. Check out this site

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/crucible/