If..Obama win for President will he take down Confederate flag and put the African flag???

as i noticed Barack Obama came out the true colors..he is a races.....

Favorite Answer

The real question is: What will the bigots do when their worst nightmare becomes a reality?

I own and regularly wear a Confederate Battle Flag (which is the flag that actually flies over the SC Capitol NOT the flag of the CSA).

My friends trip, both black and white. I point out to them that there is no better way to honor the federal victory of the lawless rebels than a black man proudly wearing the losers battle standard...LOL

Heritage not Hatred...That is what they say

LMAO

Not sure about the confederate flag although that would be a good thing to do. Africa is continent and doesn't have a flag. Not sure what a "races" is.

Obama could care less about the Confederate flag. You are too paranoid. There is no African flag because he is an American.

You can replace the confederate flag w/ the Iraqi flag for all i care

I would think that they are a redneck racist. "Southern Pride" and the Confederate flag are about keeping Black people down.

Take them all down and put up a skull and cross bones flag. Arrgh, matey.

the african flag?

• wait... I did not know that the South won the Civil War? I thought Lee Surrendered at Appomatox?

Hell, I have been saluting Old Glory all these years, and not the Stars and Bars.. someone better come and lock me up.

Hey, you know your an idiot right?

Source(s): PS: There is an African Unity Flag, the rasta's use it. It is red, yellow, and green. here is a link to it...http://www.fairfield.k12.ct.us/fairfieldhs/cfairfi...

I did'nt know Africa had a flag, is'nt it a continent?

Source(s): Looks like you have had too much to drink tonite,sweetie