Was the split between white and black voters an anomaly in a state were the Confederate flag still flies????

81% Percent of the African American vote goes for Hussein Obama, how do you think that will look to the rest of America, off course to the ones that are not of African American descent?

I'm confused, is he running as the first Black President or not??

I'll be honest, he makes me sick, it digusts me that he used the race card, but could you expect anything less from someone like that?

How sad and I was beginning to think he wasnt like the rest of his kind.

God Bless America and Israel

• canam
    Favorite Answer

It's a no brainer. He played the race card and won this time. It's sad that so many people seem to vote for someone because of race. I thought we were past that? I think it is racist to vote for someone under those circumstances, so now whose racist!!! He would be a real disaster as a president. He seems to have left the rest of the races behind and they too vote.

Osama's victory, has shown us how much Americans of all colors can accomplish when we are all working together.

The majority of S.Carolina voters are republicans. They would like to see an unelectable man win the democrat nomination, That other group would like to see a brother win their state. Today was a win-win.

I knew Obama would win because of those republicans voting for him added to Black vote can't lose.

Hey I could be wrong, maybe racism does not exist in south C. anymore, maybe they will finally take the rebel flag off the capitol building and put up the Black liberation flag.

Sad to say women vote for Hillary because she is a woman. You are saying blacks voted for Obama because he is black. If this is the case then men better look out if Hillary wins and whites better look out if Obama wins. This is called a no win situation for the general populous for the masses of people around the USA.

I have relatives that say Hillary is smarter because she is a woman. I tend to disagree with them. That is the reason they are voting for her and no other. Think about that one.

lol

I love this Country. It truly is the greatest society created by human beings.

When Obama wins the world and the country will again see the light of liberty!

Oh BTW I own and regularly wear a Confederate Battle Flag (which is the flag the actually flies over the SC Capitol).

My friends trip, both black and white. I point out to them that there is no better way to honor the federal victory of the lawless rebels than a black man proudly wearing the losers battle standard...LOL

Heritage not Hatred...That is what they say

LMAO

The only change he really talk about is the change of the color of the president from white to black and yes of course he is using his race card. That is also the reason why queen Oprah winfrey tag along,eh!

Isn't it ironic that the poles in the South Carolina chose Obama as the one with the least experience.

What kind of change do they expect to get when the one behind the wheel CANT DRIVE?

I can tell immediately you are a clinton supporter by your emphasis on Obama's middle name. Your obviously trying to perpetuate the misconception that Obama is a Muslim. Why do you clinton people insist on doing that when you know full well that Obama has belonged to the same Christian church for twenty years, has been married in that church, and was sworn in as a U.S. Senator on the family bible.

Maybe 81% of African Americans in South Carolina can recognize character assasination by the clintons when they see it!

Looks like OJ trial all over again. A black jury was duped or promised somethings to vote against the facts.

Race card seems to work some places still I guess.

Wow, you're not too bright eh? Obama also won more white males than Clinton. So, I guess if you win white males and a majority of African-Americans, that's pretty good. Sorry if he wouldn't get your vote, but I'm pretty sure the Republicans still have the inbred vote pretty much locked up. Oh, I think you're late for your Klan meeting, you better get running.

What I do know is that I just asked a question as to whether Obama had foreign policy experience or knowledge of the economy, the most vital parts of a potential president. 17 answers and ZERO examples or facts. The best answer I got is that "he will do good in the White House" What? After 8 years of Bush, our country going downhill, how can we possibly afford to elect someone completely unqualified??

Has America come to the point where they want to elect a preacher with fuzzy ideals who will be totally clueless in the White House? Uh oh...

Being that the inbred generally have a lower IQ and poor work ethic, it is safe to say the inbred vote mostly for the Democrats they think will give them the most free social entitlements.

The left lead to the USSR.... yeah that worked out pretty well.

Liberty brings innovation and prosperity.

[edit]

masterja... If he or Ron wins, I agree with you 100%.