Jamie Lynn Spear's Return's to Zoey 101?

So Zoey is returning from England on the show Zoey 101. I thought the show wouldn't be back on for about 9 months. So she could have her baby. Did she get an abortion? Or is she just going to go off the show when she gets the bump? Please answer, my little sister Rachel is dying to know, and her birthday is 2maro and I promised I would find out for her!

Best Answer

why do i see the same question every three mins?

well some of the episodes are previously taped before showing them so she might not have been pregnant while they filmed this. She was already planning on leaving and returning before the pregnancy. But she was going to give the baby to her mother, so im not sure if she had an abortion just yet.

she is like 6 or 7 months pregnant and if u watch they have her wear loose shirts 2 make sure it doesn't show but They already made the 4th season so they're still going to air that

All the new episodes were filmed before she got pregnant. She didnt get an abortion, and she is still having her baby. Any new episodes was filmed way before she got pregnant.

Source(s): The TV, and an Interview I saw with Jamie Lynn.
  • Just going to go off the show when she gets the bump and it's very visible.

well on shows like this they only film it like a week in advance so that's my question. i kno they made the goodbye zoey thing because she was pergnate so that's a really good question i don't really kno! srry if im wasting ur timnme

ok the already filmed the 4th season b4 she was prego, so they are airing that, and then they are done, no more zoey 101

there going to stop making the show because of her baby Nickelodeon already fired her buty they still needed to make one last show just to get kids minds of the suspence. So thats her last episode.

they film the shows in advance before they ever come out

\but yes the movie is tomorrow where she is coming home but chase ain't there

well its going to be the last episode because they taped it before