the crucible need help plz?
ok so recently i have had soo many exams and test for my 6 clases and havent had time to read the crucible can you please try and answer this for me,, thanks in advance
1, what is the sourse of the tention in the proctor household?
2. what does elizibeth fear about abigail?
3. where has mary warren been? what does she report? what does she give elizabeth?
4. what is the only way a person accused of witch craft can save his or his life?
5. how did mary "save" elizabeth life but later couse her to be accused?
6. accoring to proctor what concerns parris more then his duty to God?
7. why does Hale come to see proctor?
8. which commandment does john forget?
9. why does Giles Corey and francis nurse come to see John proctor?
10. explain: "" vengeance is walking salem"".
11. what happens to Elizabeth?
12. what does proctor demand of Mary Warrent?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Some people don't like being given a list of sites to look at, if you would like me to delete my answer, then contact me and I will.
I'll give you the resources that will help you to find the answers.
The Crucible by Arthur Miller, 1915 – 2005.
These links will give you a chapter by chapter summary of the book, character analysis, plot and much more.
- 1 decade ago
There is one more question you need to consider:
Why don't you read the book and do your own homework?