Parrot Joke?

lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, "Father, I have problem. I have two female parrots that used to live in a house of ill repute, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say?" the priest inquired.

They say, "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"

"That's obscene!" the priest exclaimed, then he thought for a moment. "You know," he said, "I may have a solution to your problem. I have two male talking parrots, which I have taught to pray and read the Bible. Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Francis and Peter. My parrots can teach your parrots to praise and worship, and your parrots are sure to stop saying... that phrase in no time."

"Thank you," the woman responded, "this may very well be the solution."

The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house. As he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their cage holding rosary beads and praying. Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them.

After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison: "Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?"

There was stunned silence. Shocked, one male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed, "Put the beads away, Frank. Our prayers have been answered."

• ....
    Favorite Answer

Another good one. Thanks

I love parrot jokes too, good stuff. The joke is on the parrot though, as the gentlemen could no longer afford to bid, on the bigger cage, quality seed, or state of the art bird bath. Not to mention, the companion he had planed to buy, the female, with the beautiful plumage. Well nail me to the pearch

Another little cracker Sparky!

Love it hope you dont mind if i borrow it

really laughed out loud. have a star

• JAM123

Ha ha ha.!!!

That is Excellent joke Sparky.!!!

10/10.!!!

Cheers for a laugh.!!

ha ha lol that one is funny heres a star

Ha ha brilliant

hehehe

very good

hehehe, in for a good night then, pmsl

heard it before..... but still pretty good