Has anyone used the Euroflex Monster steam cleaner?

I'm considering one but I would like to know how it stacks up against the Scunci and Shark models.

Favorite Answer

The monster steam cleaners are exceptional products. The Scunci and the Shark Supersteamer (model 710S) are almost identical products.

Both are considered discontinued products and are available on Amazon's website at discounted prices.

The form factor for both units are identical and both work very well when new. You have to make sure you take care to keep the boiler clean by rinsing once a month. Both give steam at about 207 degrees fahrenheit. The steam pressure is probably strong enough to perform most cleaning chores around the house.

The Monster SC20 in all of its versions, I think there are three, is designed to be hotter and produce higher pressure than the Scunci or the Shark Supersteamer. The other advantage of the Monster SC20 is that it has been redesigned with a built-in sanitizer tank on the bottom of the unit. You can fill this with a specially formulated disinfectant that enables you to disinfect your entire bathroom in seconds.

The boiler on this model is aluminum (the same as the Scunci and the Shark Supersteamer). The tip temperature is 212 degrees fahrenheit and the steam pressure varies from 43 psi to about 51 psi. The unit is designed to produce strong steam from start to finish(about 20 minutes on average).

All three cleaners in questions heat up in about 3 to 5 minutes. The Monster heats up in about 2 minutes. The latest version heats up in seconds because they are increased the wattage from 1000 watts to 1200 watts. This one is available on special right now from 'getmonster1200.com'.

I hope this long winded answer has been of some help to you.

Source(s): I own the unit.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): euroflex monster steam cleaner: https://tr.im/rLu3v
  • aliaga

Euroflex Monster

Unfortunately I dont have much knowledge with that type of cleaner.What ever you do stay away from Bissell Products . THey are a piece of CRAP! My mother has one and I hate it. YEah it gets dirt out....but it never gets it All,then you have a damp carpet that stinks.Sharks are good though.Kirbys are great.